Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Role Model Writing

Role Model Writing


“Who is your role model ? “, Who are the 3 person that you want to be just like. I have three people who are my Role models. And they are : Taylor Swift, Demi lovato and Beyonce. I have chosen these 3 ladies for all different reasons, which I will explain later.

“ What are role Models ? “
A role model is a person who inspires other individuals to aspire like them. I selected Taylor Swift as one of my role models because she is a good role model she teaches little kids to stand up for bullying in her song “Mean”.

“ The Qualities of a good role model”
A Role Model must be a person who can demonstrate confidence and leadership. A good role model is someone who is always positive, calm and confident in themselves.  And can give inspiration and support when it’s needed.  

I picked Demi lovato, because she inspires every person to be him or her self and to ignore all the haters. She shows young girls that there is no need to be perfect. And that in each person shows perfection of their personality.


Last but not least, I picked beyonce because she’s talented and is well off career in the music industry. I picked her because, I want to be as well off with my career.

So these are the reasons why these three ladies are my role models. I hope you know what a role model is and who is yours.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alisha
    I think your reasons are very meaningful and I think they are true too. But as a question ,who is your true role model out of these 3 stars ?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.