Pages

Monday 17 August 2015

Check out my number !!!

Walt : understand money as decimal numbers


In this presentation, we had to pick a decimal number, from zero and four.
I picked three point five. We had to show the number in money from.I showed three point five in money from. I showed three point five, in money from too. I putted three one dollars, and one fifth cents.We also had to show the number we had picked on the number line. Then we had to show the number in the tread house. A tread house is a house with three column. It 's got a ones column, a tens column, and a hundreds column. And the second house next to the tread house is a tenths house.It only has a tenths column, hundredths column and thousandths column.











1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.