Pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

Book Report

Book Report : 

My book's name is Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
I know there is lots of diary of a Wimpy Kid books. So My book was the long Haul.The reason why I like this book is because it's funny and I like funny books. 


The Way I chose books is easy you first pick up a book look at the front cover and oh there's a saying never judge a book by its front cover.So yeah turn the book other so your look at it's back cover and read what it says. 



So the main character's in this book are Greg, Rodrick, Manny, Mum and Dad.Diary of a Wimpy Kid : The Long Haul is a children's novel written by jeff kinney and is the ninth book in the diary of a wimpy kid series.On April 28, 2014 kinney announced the books' name as well as its cover.  



Image result for diary of a wimpy kid the long haul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.