Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2014

What I did in the Weekend ?

Guess what we did in the weekend ? 
In the Weekend we had fun because me and my sisters also my mum we baked chocolate chip cookies.if you want to bake some you're in luck because I'm gonna tell you. 

This is what you'll need : 
125g butter 
1/2 cup Chelsea white sugar 
2 tablespoons chelsea golden syrup 
1 1/2 cups of flour 
1 teaspoon of Baking powder
1/2 cup of chocolate chip 



Preheat the oven to 1808* C.
Cream the butter and sugar then beat in the golden syrup.Sift in the flour and baking powder then add the chocolate chips,mix well.Roll into the dough into balls and place on a large well- greased baking tray and press of biscuit with a fork.Bake for 9 minutes until golden.Then leave  the biscuits to cool on a wire tray.






1 comment:

  1. Mmm yummy Alisha I also love baking! Maybe one you can make them in class I f we have all of the ingredients :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.